TOWN OF SEDGWICK
June 3, 2010
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Road Commissioner Paul Carter, Dr. Wilgram, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Assistant Barbara Grindle.
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and approved.
2) Signed Treasurer’s Warrant for $16,482.09
3) Discussed Old County Road culvert work with Road Commissioner.
4) Also discussed salt sand left over from winter work.
5) Dr. Wilgram was in to discuss the road the town is going to build to Walker Pond, also septic issues with an adjoining camp owner.
6) Two residents were in to discuss tax foreclosure issues.
7) Selectmen voted, approved, dated and signed the Right of Way and Land Option Agreement for the small triangle of land owned by the Condon Trust on the Walker Pond road.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:30 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman