TOWN OF SEDGWICK
June 2, 2011
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Road Commissioner Paul Carter, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and accepted.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant for $36,032.27, including $24,660.75 for the quarterly payment to the Blue Hill-Surry Transfer Station.
3) The road commissioner reported that the tree cutting on the corner of the Billings Cove road has been finished. The sight view coming out of the road is much better.
4) He commented on the snow contract for next winter.
5) There was no centerline marked on the survey for the road to Walker Pond which caused problems for contractors making up bids.
6) Bids for the Walker Pond road will be opened next Thursday.
7) Signed the contract for tarring with Lane Construction.
8) Reviewed the deeds and articles for the town way to Walker Pond. These will be voted on at the special town meeting scheduled for June 23 at the Town House at 6:30 pm.
9) Received one bid for the Walker Pond road.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:45 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman