TOWN OF SEDGWICK
July 5, 2012
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Assistant Barbara Grindle, Packet reporter Bette Britt
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and approved.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant for $7,771.29.
3) Motion made and seconded for the selectmen to sign an agreement for Attorney Patterson to look into the McCarthy complaint.
4) There has been no word from Clerk of the Works McCullough or DOT’s Jon Cullen on the Permit by Rule for the walking bridge at the Walker Pond Access.
5) Eric Sass donated an IBM Selectric self-correcting typewriter to the town. Town Clerk will write a thank you note.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 6:45 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd selectman