TOWN OF SEDGWICK
July 19, 2012
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert
Also present: CEO Duane Ford, Assistant Barbara Grindle, Nelson Grindal, Fred Marston, Charlie Wiggins
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and accepted.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant for $2,593.60.
3) Grindal questioned the legality of a gag order given to town officials regarding the Patten/4Winds case.
4) CEO doesn’t think we are ready to present a case as yet. We are waiting for absolute facts.
5) Assessing agent Caldwell has an appointment to visit the property and then there can be a comparison of assessments between what the property was assessed at for the Appeal’s Board and what it would be assessed at now. After this comparison is made, the facts will be sent to the town attorney.
6) Pert will contact George Leach about mowing the fields around the town office.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:20 pm.
Barbara Grindle, Assistant to the Selectmen