Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Nelson Grindal, Fred Marston, Packet Reporter Bette Britt, Robert Jones, Steve Tobey, Bill Pettingill, Fire Chief David Carter, Road Commissioner Paul Carter, Robert Vaughn, Dorrance Sexton, Geoffrey Miller, CEO Edward Michaels, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle.
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and approved.
2) Signed the treasurer’s warrant for $117,831.99; $110,355.59 was for education, $1,975 for salaries (Asst. Fire Chiefs, Emergency Preparedness, Harbormaster), $1010.77 for fuel.
3) CEO brought in a draft of a letter for the selectmen to review on the Covenant Way work. Discussion on work possibly being done by out-of-state workers. All work must be approved by state-licensed personnel.
4) Signed four abatements.
5) Grindal and Marston with questions on the progress of the Patten/4 Winds case. They are still not satisfied with responses from the selectmen. Negotiations are being worked on between the lawyers and the principle parties involved.
6) Voted (3-0) to take $360 out of the administration account for printer cartridges for the CEO.
7) Worked on the budget with the committee (Tobey and Pettingill). Heard budget requests from Fire Chief Carter and from representatives from Peninsula Ambulance.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 8:50 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman
http://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png00townhttp://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.pngtown2013-01-25 13:37:312015-11-02 15:43:06Selectmen's Minutes January 10, 2013