http://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png 0 0 town http://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png town2013-04-11 18:24:122015-11-02 15:43:05Selectmen's Minutes, April 4, 2013
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
April 4, 2013
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Nelson Grindal, Victor Smith
Also present: Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, CEO Edward Michaels, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and approved.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant for $59,586.26; Education was $48,608.59, winter salt $1,149.12 and $5,751.86 for salaries.
3) One person in for general assistance.
4) Received an application for a malt liquor permit. Decided to have a public hearing on April 25 at 6:30 pm at the Town Office. Notice will be sent to the Weekly Packet and notices will be posted in the usual places announcing the time and place of the hearing.
5) Went into executive session at 7:42 pm to discuss appointments.
Returned from executive session at 8:50 having made no decisions.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman