TOWN OF SEDGWICK
September 6, 2012
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle, David and Jan Anderson, John Allen, Peter Atherton
1) Minutes of the last meeting were read and approved.
2) Signed the treasurers warrant for $171517.78; $43,119.25 was for school expenses, $24,907.25 was for the quarterly payment to the Transfer Station, $91,113.05 was the County Tax, and $5,132.33 was for monthly salaries.
3) The Friends of Walker Pond wish to meet with the engineers, John Cullen of DEP, and the selectmen of both towns to discuss their complaints.
4) The bridge from the launch area to the swimming area has been approved and Smith will get it started.
5) Smith will notify the Brooksville selectmen of the Tuesday meeting with the Friends of Walker Pond.
6) Discussed the CEO position with a candidate. There was another resume received and the possibility of a third one coming in the mail.
7) Recessed the Selectmen’s meeting at 7 pm; special town meeting opened at 7 pm to vote on the moratorium ordinance on wireless telecommunications facilities.
8) Following special town meeting, reopened the selectmen’s meeting at 7:21 pm and discussed the CEO position. No decisions were made.
There being no further business, the selectmen’s meeting was adjourned at 7:40 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman