TOWN OF SEDGWICK
May 31, 2012
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle, Chris and Laurie Heannsler
1) Read and approved the minutes of the last meeting.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant for $71,304.34; $ 60,954.66 was for education.
3) The Heannsler’s were in checking on the right-of-way for a piece of property on Black’s Pond that they are interested in purchasing. It is not a public right-of-way, but is a right-of-way for use of all of the adjoining landowners.
4) It was moved and seconded to relieve Nichols Day Camp of the $5 Building Notification fee as they are tax exempt.
5) A resident questioned the status of fireworks in town. The state has approved them, and unless a town has an ordinance against them, they are allowed to be purchased and used.
6) There was one request for general assistance.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:15 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd selectman