TOWN OF SEDGWICK
May 17, 2012
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Road Commissioner Paul Carter, CEO Duane Ford, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and approved.
2) Signed the treasurer’s warrant for $71,068.76, $55,564.40 was for the school and $10,845 was for road work on South Cross Road preparing it for tarring.
3) The next step on the 4 Winds/Patten process is to have the tax assessor agent check the property and see what has been done. This will be done as part of the spring assessing. The assessment will be presented to the town attorney for judgment.
4) Welcomed Selectman Pert back after having been hospitalized. He is feeling better.
5) On May 29, there will be a class on shoreland ordinances in Ellsworth. Anyone interested should call the town office for more information.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:50 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman