http://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png 0 0 town http://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png town2013-02-01 12:27:192015-11-02 15:43:06Selectmen's meeting, January 24, 2013
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
January 24, 2013
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Road Commissioner Paul Carter, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Budget Committee members Steve Tobey, Horace Wardwell, CEO Edward Michaels, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the last two meetings read and accepted.
2) Signed the treasurer’s warrant for $93,951.60; the school was $60,425.98, $31,000 for snow removal and $6,474.24 in abatements.
3) There were two applicants for concealed weapons.
4) Signed two more abatements.
5) The budget committee went over the budget for the town. The school budget will be in next week.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:50 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman