Town of Sedgwick Maine
November 30, 2006 6:30PM
Selectmen present: Chairman, Nelson Grindal, Charlie Wiggins and Tom O'Connor.
Other participants: Town Clerk, Cindy Reilly and Adm. Asst. Barbara Grindle.
- Approved the minutes of the November 28, 2006 selectmen’s meeting.
- The fire department has received a grant to purchase a, state of the art, thermal imaging camera. This camera is used to find the location of people in a burning building.
- Approved the Treasurer’s warrant (#22) in the amount of $67,886.91. $57,987.61 of that amount was for school expenses.
- Approved and signed updates to the general assistance payment schedule.
- Selectmen were notified that the Blue Hill/Surry transfer station will be closing at 4:00PM, beginning on January 1, 2007. The schedule will return to normal at a later date.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:40PM.